WARNING: This is an adult blog. Please leave now if you are not of legal age to view adult material.

For the remaining adults - this blog contains photos, stories, and links intended for a special audience. Topics on this blog will deal with extremes of gay sex. Far outside of ordinary, most people will not comprehend the subject matter and some will be repulsed, but the target audience will know why they seek this out and why they need to come back.

Amazing blog to check out - PortCityBear!



click on PortCityBear to check it out.


4 comments:

Axiom2001 said...

I like all THREE of these hot, hirsute daddies and would yield to each one 1-1 then become their tame, mature "boy" and let each mount me and deeply plow my tight, virginal hole!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to set those nips "on fire" of man #3. Afterwards, I'd devour his dick and partake of his hot, white sweet nectar, draining him dry!!!!!!

Ruffy said...

Hmmmm WOOF!

Sir's Boy said...

wow - i love the siliver Daddy and I want to see you devour #3.