WARNING: This is an adult blog. Please leave now if you are not of legal age to view adult material.

For the remaining adults - this blog contains photos, stories, and links intended for a special audience. Topics on this blog will deal with extremes of gay sex. Far outside of ordinary, most people will not comprehend the subject matter and some will be repulsed, but the target audience will know why they seek this out and why they need to come back.

I had to post this. It is a more extreme sounding video but really hot! I saw it , tried it, and it is a new fav activity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love a good pull on my sac by the right man!

Strayf said...

Woof! I've been using sounds for years but thought of using them this way! I'm off to buy a clamp...

Sir's Boy said...

Stretch out those cords.

Strayf - Post your vid on your blog and i will link to you. Or better yet, clamp it in the middle and have Rory meet you halfway!

Ruffy said...

I've seen other guys do this too! I've done it a few times. Very HOT!

Anonymous said...

IT MUST BE REACHING HIS BALLS